SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE

SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE
you are hereby called to serve in the Arkansas, Little Rock Mission ❤️ August 2016 - February 2018 ❤️

Sunday, April 2, 2017

TR🚙 NSFERS ARE W🚙 CK!



Today is transfer day so things have been wild! Sister Decker is being
transferred to Arkadelphia, AR and I'm staying here in Bartlett. My
new companion is Sister Lloyd who was just called STL! It's also her
last transfer!!! Fun stuff. I'm killing her (sending her home). This
morning I was able to go through the temple for my birthday. I love
going to the temple, especially as a missionary! The best part of this
week was that on Thursday after our missionary leadership council
meeting, President Wakolo drove us home from North Little Rock to
Memphis. We got to talk with him and ask question and laugh and have a
great time. He took us out to eat at a Chinese buffet. Seriously the
best day. Before I left for my mission someone told me, "you don't get
called to a certain mission; you get called to a certain mission
president". I just think that that is so true. President Wakolo has
changed my life. I'm so lucky to learn from his example of Christlike
love and leadership. He's da best. So, on Sunday Kaitlyn and Caleb
came to church! A transfer miracle! Their mom is a member and we have
been teaching them to prepare them for baptism. I'm exhausted from
transfers so I'm going to keep this one short! I love y'all and I love
the Lord.

Sister Bailey Guthrie
905 Kierre Dr.

North Little Rock, AR 72116

❤️  Sister Guthrie and Sister Decker ❤️

Bailey's Newest Companion is Sister Lloyd ❤️
Dinner With President Wakolo (just days before being sustained as a member of the 70)
The days with Sister Decker 💙 are coming to an end 😥

No comments:

Post a Comment