SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE

SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE
you are hereby called to serve in the Arkansas, Little Rock Mission ❤️ August 2016 - February 2018 ❤️

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bitter Sweet

Quick clarification from last weeks email; when I say hey y'all I DO
hope you think of Johnny Cash or Elvis Presley. THIS WEEK IS SO BITTER
SWEET!!!!!!! I'm leaving Bartlett. RIP. I've loved this area so much
and Sister Anderson and I have done work. We have five people that
have accepted a baptismal date and are working towards getting
baptized. We've met so many great people this transfer and my faith
has been built so much. Leaving would be the bitter part of this
situation. The sweet part is that I'm GOING TO PINNACLE MOUNTAIN AND
MY NEW (or old) COMP IS SISTER LANGE. I'll explain why that deserves
all caps. First of all, Pinnacle Mountain is in Little Rock and it is
the area where the mission home is, soooo President and Sister Wakolo
are in our ward!!!! Also, President and Sister Hansen will be in our
ward when they get here in a couple of weeks. Secondly, Sister Lange
was my first companion!!!! I get to be with her again. I feel so
blessed!!! This is a short email because transfer days are stressful
but y'all.. life is good.

Much love,

Sister Guthrie

905 Kierre Dr.
North Little Rock, AR 72116




No comments:

Post a Comment