SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE

SISTER BAILEY GUTHRIE
you are hereby called to serve in the Arkansas, Little Rock Mission ❤️ August 2016 - February 2018 ❤️

Friday, February 24, 2017

Namaste



Last day with Sister Hall

Hey y'all, I apologize for my lack of emailing! Good news is that that
means I'm really super busy. My new area needs a lot of HARD WORK
which is soooooo gooood. I'm ready to get down to the nitty gritty
here in Tennessee. The members in the Bartlett first ward and
incredible. They are so involved and missionary minded. Also, we get
fed every night. I've started to listen to general conference talks in
the morning as I get ready. I've gone as far back as they go on the
gospel library which is 1971. Let's just say, they really threw down
back then. It's great. I love the area and the work is good. The
missionary leadership council gets to go to the temple with President
Wakolo this week!!!!!!! It's going to be wonderful. I'll try to email
more next week! Much much much love y'all, keep doing good no matter
how evil this world gets. Jesus Christ lives. I will never doubt or
question it.


Sister Bailey Guthrie

Mission Life


P-Day with the Arlington Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment